St Luke’s Lutheran Church Youth Group
2018 TEXAS CHILI NIGHT – CHILI ENTRIES
CHILI COOKS WANTED
Chili Cook-off Guidelines
- All chili is to be prepared and ready to eat an hour before guests are due to arrive (4:30pm).
- Once judging starts, late entries will not be permitted. Judging will begin promptly.
- The name of your chili and a list of ingredients must be posted with your chili as well as its hotness (i.e. mild, medium, hot, super hot).
- Feel free to be creative with your name and chili ingredient sign
- Judging will be by a panel. Panel judges will remain a secret until it is time for them to judge.
- All contestants are responsible for cleaning their cooking stations entirely when the event is over.
Date: 04/28/2018 (Sat.)Time: 5:30pm EDTLocation: St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 3206 Big Road, Zieglerville, PA 19492